VISIONMETRIC PROVIDES A RANGE OF SERVICES -
BESPOKE COMPUTER SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
For your convenience and overall efficiency of operations, VisionMetric can provide complete ‘ready-to-go’ solutions for your facial identification needs.
‘Ready to go’ systems include:
- Laptop or desktop computer of appropriate specifications for running your chosen software products E-FIT / ClotheIT / EFIT-V.
- Software secured and encrypted hard drives to FIPS 140-2 standard. This will secure all sensitive data on the laptop hard drive in case of theft or loss.
- Your selected software products pre-installed and tested.
- Selected helper applications, such as Paint Shop Pro X2 pre-installed
To discuss this option or to receive a no-obligation quote for your specific requirements please contact us or call us on 01227 824667.
CONTRACT RESEARCH AND TECHNICAL CONSULTANCY
The members of the VisionMetric technical team are all qualified to Ph.D level and include some of the U.K.'s leading researchers in forensic imaging. Capable of solving a broad variety of problems in image processing and the mathematical analysis of images, major customers have include DSTL, Kent Police and the U.S. Navy Engineering and Logistics Office.
All serious enquiries are welcome and an initial, detailed consultation can usually be provided free of charge.
We can undertake both prototyping (for proof of concept) and development of technical software applications in Matlab, Java and C++.
Distribution of third party products
All enquires are welcome, please contact VisionMetric for more information.
See Visionmetric's Dr Chris Solomon speak on CNN
Composites increase the performance of identification from line ups. See http://www.jove.com/video/53298/holistic-facial-composite-creation-subsequent-video-line-up
Welcome to new EFIT6 customers
- South Wales and Gwent
- Devon and Cornwall
- The South African Police Service
We look forward to working with you all.
EFIT6 is Visionmetric's latest software release. It provides all that was good in EFIT-V with a smart and intuitive new interface and a variety of powerful new features. Next UK training course takes place Canterbury, January 8-12 2018. Contact us for details.
FORTHCOMING TRAINING COURSES:
- Facial Identification Training Course: EFIT6, Canterbury, January 8-12 2018